Professional Car Detailing Services
What we can do for your car:
- Hand wash and wax
- Interior clean only
- Interior de-odourizing
- Interior, exterior, complete package
- Clay bar
- Paint sealant
- Fabric guard
- Odour treatment
|Cars, Regular Cab Trucks||Compact SUVs*, Extended Cab Trucks||Vans, Mid/Full-size SUVs**, Crew/Super Cab Trucks|
|Exterior Wash and Hand Wax||$75||$95||$120|
|Vacuum Carpets and Seats Only||$25||$35||$45|
|Partial Interior (no shampooing)||$60||$70||$80|
*Compact SUVs include vehicles such as Ford Escape, Honda CRV, RAV4
**Mid/Full-size SUVs include vehicles such as Ford Explorer, Jeep Grand Cheroke, Cadillac Escalade, Chev Suburban
Other Services Offered
- De-odourizing service $75.00
Interior odour removing treatment for harmful bacteria, pet odours, food spills and smoke (does not include cleaning).
- Fabric Guard for a new vehicle $150.00
Fabric guard protector to help spills from penetrating your seats and carpet areas.
- Fabric Guard for a used vehicle $150.00 + Interior clean (see table above for interior clean prices)
Used vehicles interior seats and carpets must be cleaned first.
- Clay bar and exterior wax or paint protector.
Clay bar is a special clay to remove contaminants like brake dust, rail dust, and other airborne contaminants from your painted surface.
$200 – $300 Sports utility cars
$300 – $400 Trucks and Vans
- Engine Shampoo $45
Interior Cleaning includes:
All interior surfaces are cleaned with antibacterial citrus cleaner, leaving a pleasant and not overwhelming clean scent.
The interior cleaning includes:
- Vacuum carpets and upholstery; shampoo as needed.
- All interior surface cleaning including console, dash, air vents, cup holders, door panels, switches, trim and crevices where dirt and dust collect.
- Windows, interior and exterior mirrors cleaned with non-ammonia ingredients.
- Cloth seats and carpet are thoroughly brushed and cleaned with hot water extractor, which removes as much dust, dirt, grease, gum, tar and liquid spills as possible.
- Spot cleaning by hand, headliner for hand marks.
- Leather seats and leather door trim are cleaned with a special gentle leather cleaner and protector.
- Both sets of floor mats, rubber and cloth, are power washed and hand scrubbed to remove stubborn dirt and salt.
- Trunk area is vacuumed and spot cleaned as necessary.
Please note: A surcharge may apply to heavily soiled vehicles and vehicles with pet hair. All vehicles are subject to a visual assessment so that we can do the best job possible for you.
Exterior Cleaning includes:
Your vehicle is prepared for hand washing by spraying it completely with water to ensure brake dust, sand and other contaminants are removed.
The exterior cleaning includes:
- Hand spraying areas to remove bugs and road grime.
- Wheels are pre-treated to remove brake dust metals and hardened-on road dirt.
- Vehicle is soaped by hand with special non-spotting detergent and rinsed thoroughly.
- Door jambs are all wiped down.
- A non-oil-based shammy is used to dry the vehicle completely.
- Carnauba wax is applied by hand and removed by hand to prevent possible swirl marks from high speed polishers.
- Wheels are cleaned and tire dressing is then applied.